Your particular application dictates whether you choose beamsplitter glass with 70% light transmission and 30% reflection, or our 50% option. Every single variant of our beamsplitter glass has an optical thin-film coating on one side that reflects and transmits light waves that fall upon it at a specific ratio. You can choose from monolithic glass, laminated glass or toughened/tempered glass as the core material. To prevent ghosting, you can also choose to have a single-sided LUXAR® anti-reflective coating on the opposite side of all our beamsplitter glass sheets.
The advantages of beamsplitter glass at a glance:
- Dual view: reflection and transmission of light
- Two degrees of light transmission and reflection available
- True-to-source color of both reflected and transmitted light
- Versatile design material, both for interior and exterior applications
- Coatings offer high durability and abrasion resistance in accordance with ISO standards
- Weatherproof and extremely low levels of absorption
- Supplied with protective film
Customized beamsplitters are available upon request.