The premium anti-reflective coating for all types of glass
Our LUXARÂ® optical thin-film coating can be applied to all types of float glass, whether it is regular float glass, low-iron glass or tinted glass. Heat strengthened glass, laminated glass, toughened/tempered glass, curved glass, bullet-resistant glass and insulated glazing can then be produced from the coated glass.
An upgrade for insulated glazing
A LUXARÂ® coating particularly enhances the optical performance of insulated glazing. Reflection-free surfaces eliminate disturbing reflections â€“ and thanks to the anti-reflective coating the level of light transmission is increased by up to 10%, meaning lower power consumption for lighting. By using our LUXARÂ® products you are helping to protect the environment.
A coating that keeps its promises
LUXARÂ® is a tough, corrosion-resistant, multi-layer coating of metal oxides that meet DIN abrasion and adhesion standards. It can be applied to one or both sides of the glass and offers a residual reflection of less than 0.5% in single glass sheets and up to 1% in insulated glazing.
The advantages of LUXARÂ® at a glance:
- Clear view thanks to the reflection-free coating
- Minimal residual reflection
- Full color view with no color shift
- Suitable for all types of float glass
- Coating offers high durability and abrasion resistance in accordance with ISO standards
- Improves level of light transmission
- Improves U-values and SHGCs (Solar Heat Gain Coefficients / G-Value) for insulated glazing when used in combination with SILVERSTARÂ® heat and solar reflective coatings
- Can be used in combination with silkscreen printing
- Can be processed into toughened/tempered glass and laminated glass