We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
a) For the fulfilment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR)
The processing of personal data (Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR) takes place for the provision of services, delivery of goods, in particular for the execution of our contracts with you and the execution of your orders, as well as all activities necessary for the operation and administration of a company.
The purposes of data processing depend primarily on the specific products or services (e.g. recording of address data to ensure delivery to the desired location or recording of account data to process direct debits and credit notes as a result of the delivery or service).
b) Within the framework of balancing of interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR)
If necessary, we process your data beyond the actual performance of the contract to protect our own or a third partyâ€™s legitimate interests. Examples:
- Review and optimisation of procedures for requirement analysis and direct customer approach;
- Advertising or market and opinion research, as long as you have not objected to the use of your data;
- Enforcement of legal claims and defence in legal disputes;
- Ensuring IT security and operation;
- Prevention and investigation of criminal offences;
- Video surveillance to collect evidence in the event of criminal offences or to increase security in hazardous areas. They therefore serve to protect customers and employees.
- Measures for building and system security (e.g. access controls);
- Measures to secure domiciliary rights;
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products.
c) Based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1a of the GDPR)
If you have given us your consent to process personal data for certain purposes (e.g. passing on data to third parties, evaluation of data for marketing purposes), the lawfulness of this processing is given on the basis of your consent. A given consent can be revoked at any time.
Please note that the revocation will only take effect in the future. This does not affect processing that took place before the revocation.
d) Based on legal requirements (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) of the GDPR) or in the public interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e) of the GDPR)
In addition, we are subject to various legal obligations, i.e. legal requirements (e.g. commercial law, tax law, customs law, competition law, etc.). As far as data are processed in this respect, this is done exclusively on the basis of these regulations.