LUXAR anti-reflective glass
Look beneath the surface.
You are looking for a room partition that is almost invisible? Our LUXAR® anti-reflective glass gives you full visibility up to a viewing angle of 45° with no disturbing reflection. Its magnetron-coated surface reduces reflection to less than 0.5% – and thanks to the anti-reflective coated glass, you can enjoy the full beauty of colors with no color shift.
The premium anti-reflective coating for all types of glass
Our LUXAR® optical thin-film coating can be applied to all types of float glass, whether it is regular float glass, low-iron glass or tinted glass. Heat strengthened glass, laminated glass, toughened/tempered glass, curved glass, bullet-resistant glass and insulated glazing can then be produced from the coated glass.
An upgrade for insulated glazing
A LUXAR® coating particularly enhances the optical performance of insulated glazing. Reflection-free surfaces eliminate disturbing reflections – and thanks to the anti-reflective coating the level of light transmission is increased by up to 10%, meaning lower power consumption for lighting. By using our LUXAR® products you are helping to protect the environment.
A coating that keeps its promises
LUXAR® is a tough, corrosion-resistant, multi-layer coating of metal oxides that meet DIN abrasion and adhesion standards. It can be applied to one or both sides of the glass and offers a residual reflection of less than 0.5% in single glass sheets and up to 1% in insulated glazing.
The advantages of LUXAR® at a glance:
- Clear view thanks to the reflection-free coating
- Minimal residual reflection
- Full color view with no color shift
- Suitable for all types of float glass
- Coating offers high durability and abrasion resistance in accordance with ISO standards
- Improves level of light transmission
- Improves U-values and SHGCs (Solar Heat Gain Coefficients / G-Value) for insulated glazing when used in combination with SILVERSTAR® heat and solar reflective coatings
- Can be used in combination with silkscreen printing
- Can be processed into toughened/tempered glass and laminated glass