LUXAR Classic anti-reflective glass
Let the original speak for itself.
The best-possible presentation of a piece of art or product is particularly important for exhibition designers, which is why non-reflective glass is one of the most sought-after products. Our LUXAR® Classic anti-reflective glass helps viewers see the true character of pictures and other exhibition items. As an optical thin-film coated, low iron float glass with a residual reflection of less than 1.0%, LUXAR® Classic not only prevents disturbing reflections, it also offers phenomenal color-realism. Picture glass with an anti-reflective coating on both sides allows you to enjoy artwork as if there were absolutely nothing between you and the object, thereby maximizing the impact of the image or object.
A new generation of LUXAR® Classic
We are in constant dialogue with our customers to make sure we stay right up to date with developments in the trade and art exhibition sector. As a result, with our new product LUXAR® Classic New Generation we are responding to the latest requirements for large-area, reflection-free picture frame glass. Depending on the thickness you require, this non-reflective glass is now available in dimensions up to 1475x1900mm and 950x1475mm.
The advantages of LUXAR® Classic at a glance:
- Clear view thanks to practically reflection-free coating
- Minimal reflection (less than 1.0%)
- Coated on both sides to increase the anti-reflective effect
- True color viewing with no color shift thanks to low-iron glass
- Highly durable and abrasion-resistant coating
- Laminated glass for UV and splinter protection (UV transmission <1%)
- Supplied with protective film (both sides)